Well, I say classic but then I have added some melted dark chocolate – but chocolate makes everything better!
- First, prepare the espresso which will be sufficient for four small cups.
- Place one scoop of ice cream into each of four dessert glasses.
- Pour coffee equally over each scoop.
- Drizzle some melted dark chocolate over the top of each and serve whilst hot wand melting.
- Alternatively, melt the dark chocolate into the coffee before pouring over the ice cream.
- Add the chocolate covered coffee beans