Well, I say classic but then I have added some melted dark chocolate – but chocolate makes everything better!
- 200 ml Espresso coffee hot strong
- 4 scoops Rich vanilla ice cream
- 80 gr dark chocolate melted
- First, prepare the espresso which will be sufficient for four small cups.
- Place one scoop of ice cream into each of four dessert glasses.
- Pour coffee equally over each scoop.
- Drizzle some melted dark chocolate over the top of each and serve whilst hot wand melting.
- Alternatively, melt the dark chocolate into the coffee before pouring over the ice cream.
- Add the chocolate covered coffee beans
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @HomeCookingWithJulieNeville on Instagram and hashtag it #CookingLikeJulie.