These are my Dad´s favourite and he always has some form of chocolate peppermint creams in his stocking so these are for you Dad.
- 400 gr icing sugar plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp condensed milk
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 200 gr dark chocolate melted for dipping and decorating
- Place the icing sugar in a bowl then add in the condensed milk, two tablespoons of water and the peppermint extract.Mix until you have a thick paste consistency.
- Sprinkle icing sugar on a work top and roll the paste out until just over half a centimetre in thickness.
- I use the underside of a large piping nozzle to cut out into individual circles then place onto a lined baking tray.
- Leave for ten to fifteen minutes to dry then melt the chocolate.
- You can half dip them, drizzle chocolate over them or completely coat them in the chocolate.
- Place in the fridge to set.