Crispy Cake Wreaths
- 200 gr milk chocolate
- 70 gr rice krispies
- flavourless oil for greasing the tin
- Christmas Sprinkles red, white and green
- Using the flavourless oil, lightly grease the doughnut shaped holes in the baking tin.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl then pour in the rice krispies.
- Stir until all the krispies are coated in the melted chocolate.
- Fill each doughnut hole with the krispies then whilst still melted, sprinkle with the Christmas sprinkles.
- Leave to set then remove from the tin and enjoy.