Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
These giant chocolate chip cookies are a favourite in our house and a movie night staple.
- Preheat the oven to 180oc.
- Cream the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy then add in the vanilla and the eggs one at a time.
- Sieve together the flour, baking soda and salt then add to the mixer on low speed and mix only until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks and walnuts.
- Use an ice cream scoop to drop balls of dough onto a lined baking tray then press down to flatter with damp hands.
- Bake for 15 minutes. They may look under done when you remove them.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the tray for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.