Blueberry Banana Ice Cream
Your children really will not know that this counts towards their five a day and really is a delicious snack that can be eaten guilt free. Creamy and nutritious.
- 2 ripe bananas sliced and frozen
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup coconut milk or natural Greek yoghurt
- maple syrup
- Few tbsp coconut oil
- Please the frozen fruit and coconut milk or yoghurt into a blender and blend until smooth adding more milk and yoghurt if required.
- Add a tablespoon of maple syrup and blend again.
- Place into moulds and put into the freezer for a minimum of an hour.
- Place into bowls and grate over some dark chocolate.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @HomeCookingWithJulieNeville on Instagram and hashtag it #CookingLikeJulie.