The combination of two superfoods, ginger and chocolate, what can go wrong?
- Put the dates into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Add the pecans, cocoa powder, all the spices and the syrup and blend again until smooth and the mixture comes together in a ball.
- Wet your hands then take teaspoon size pieces of the mixture and roll them into balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper.
- Once all the mixture has been rolled into balls, melt the chocolate with coconut oil.
- Drizzle over the top of each truffle then sieves a sprinkle of ground ginger over the tray.
- Chill in the fridge until ready to eat.