Vegan Veggie Sandwich
The most delicious sandwich that could convert any meat eater!!
- wholemeal pitta breads
- 400 gr tin chick peas
- handful rocket and watercress
- cucumber sliced thinly
- 2 avocados
- handful mixed seeds
- olive oil to drizzle
- juice of a lime
- sea salt and cracked black pepper to season
- Slice the pitta breads in half so you have two pockets.
- In a bowl place the avocado and chick peas and squeeze in the juice of a lime. Season with cracked black pepper. Using a pastry cutter or potato masher, mash everything together.
- Spread a generous amount into each half of the pitta bread, top with some of the rocket and watercress then the sliced cucumber.
- Sprinkle over some roasted seeds and drizzle a little olive oil into each pocket then devour!