Chocolate Walnut Brownie Bites
- Preheat the oven to 350f and grease two large baking sheets
- Cream butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add in the corn syrup and egg and mix until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate and vanilla.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder and salt then add this into the butter mixture and beat well.
- Stir in the walnuts.
- Roll heaped teaspoons of the cookie dough between your hands to form a ball then place onto a greased or lined baking sheet leaving two inches between each cookie
- Place in the oven to bake for 10-15 minutes until the edges are firm.
- Leave to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheets before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.