- 250 gr camembert in a wooden box
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 springs thyme
- toasted baguette slices
- Heat the oven to 200ºc.
- Remove the plastic wrapper from the camembert and place back into the wooden box in which it came. Wrap the box in tin foil to prevent any spillages.
- Make a few slashes in the top of the skin of the cheese and pour over the olive oil.
- Place the thyme on top then place in the oven for around 20 minutes until melted and gooey.
- In the meantime, thinly slice a baguette and brush each slice with olive oil.
- Place into the oven for around 8 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Serve the baguette slices with the cheese.