Parmesan Mini Hasselback Potatoes
These potatoes take a little more time to prepare than just baked potatoes, but they look impressive and look beautiful and taste delicious. In addition to being super delicious, they go perfectly with meat or fish.
- 1 kg new potatoes
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp rock salt
- ½ cup parmesan cheese coarsely grated
- Preheat the oven to 200oc.
- Make slits in all the potatoes being careful not to cut all the way through. Aim for at least five or six per potatoes.
- Place the potatoes into a plastic food bag and pour in the olive oil and toss until all coated.
- Place onto a baking tray slit side up.
- Season with sea salt then place into the oven for around 40 minutes until tender and golden.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle over the parmesan cheese then place back in the oven for a further five minutes until the cheese has melted.