Spinach Feta And Pine Nut Spring Rolls
- 1 320 gr packet of filo pastry
- Olive oil for brushing
- 400 gr fresh spinach cooked and any excess liquid squeezed out
- ½ cup toasted pine nuts
- 200 gr cubed feta cheese
- ½ cup dried breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200ºc.
- Lay one sheet of filo pastry on a board, brush with olive oil then sprinkle over a tablespoon of the dried bread crumbs.
- Lay a second sheet on top, brush with olive oil, sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and repeat twice more until you have four sheets of the filo pastry on top of each other.
- Cut this into four pieces.
- In a bowl mix together the cooked spinach, feta cheese, pine nuts and salt and pepper.
- Place some of the feta mixture onto each of the four rectangles of filo pastry.
- Roll into spring rolls tucking the edges in to ensure the mixture stays inside.
- Repeat this process until you have used up all the mixture.
- Place onto a baking tray lined with parchment.
- Brush with a little extra olive oil then place in the oven for 15-20 minutes.