Ham Puff Pastry Bites
A fantastic make ahead food too and hardly any effort or skill required.
- 500 gr cooked ham joint
- 1 shop bought puff pastry
- egg wash
- Preheat the oven to 220ºc
- Slice the ham into bite size chunky batons.
- Unroll the pastry and using a pizza cutter slice into strips of around half an inch thickness.
- Take a piece of the ham and wrap the pastry around sealing the edge underneath. Sit onto a baking tray.
- Repeat until all pieces of ham have been wrapped.
- Brush with egg wash then place in the oven for around 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve on one big platter for all to share.