Easy Home Made Granola
Serve with coconut yoghurt and milk of choice.
- ½ cup neutral oil such as coconut or olive oil
- ½ cup honey
- 3 cups jumbo rolled oats
- 1 cup mixed and chopped nuts so almonds, walnuts – any that you like
- 1 cup dried fruit of your choice – raisins, cranberries, sultanas, apricots all work well
- ½ tbsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- Heat the oven to 160oc and line a large baking sheet with baking parchment.
- Whisk together the oil, honey, cinnamon and salt then add in the oats and nuts. Mix well until everything is coated.
- Spread the mixture onto the large baking sheet in an even layer and place into the oven for 20 minutes stirring half way through.
- When it is golden brown and the nuts are toasted remove from the oven.
- Leave to cool slightly before stirring in the dried fruit. Cool completely before stirring in an air tight jar. It will keep for one month.