Banana & Blueberry Baked Oats
Start your day the baked oat way!
- 100 gr porridge oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 100 gr blueberries
- 1 banana peeled and sliced
- Pinch of mixed spice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 375f and grease four ramekins with vegetable oil.
- Place the oats into a blender and blitz until fine and flour like in texture.
- Add in the sliced banana, baking powder, maple syrup, eggs and mixed spice and blend until smooth.
- Stir in the blueberries.
- Place the ramekins onto a baking sheet and spoon the mixture evenly into each ramekin.
- Place in the oven to bake for around 20-25 minutes until risen and springy almost like a cupcake.
- Garnish with extra blueberries or chocolate chips.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @HomeCookingWithJulieNeville on Instagram and hashtag it #CookingLikeJulie.