A throw back to my mothers childhood made with store cupboard ingredients. A sweet treat that all the family will love.
- 15 digestive biscuits
- 15 marshmallows
- 15 glace cherries halved
- 200 ml condensed milk
- 100 gr desiccated coconut
- Blitz the biscuits in a food processor then place into a large bowl.
- Chop the marshmallows and add to the bowl with the cherries and around 175ml of the condensed milk.
- Mix until combined and you have a sticky mixture. You may need to add more condensed milk if it is a little too dry.
- Place large piece of cling film over a baking tray and cover with the coconut.
- Tip the mixture onto the film ad shape into a long sausage. Ensure the mixture is covered in the coconut.
- Wrap in the cling film and twist the ends together before chilling in the fridge for 4-6 hours.
- Remove and unwrap then slice into approximately 15 slices.Store in the fridge and will last for one week wrapped in the cling film.