Chocolate Peanut Clusters
Chocolate, peanuts, peanut butter……..Need I say anymore???
- 12 oz sweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups puff corn cereal
- 1 cup salted dry roasted peanuts
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- 12 oz vanilla candy coating chopped
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the candy coating, peanut butter and chocolate chips into a pan and heat over a medium low heat util melted and smooth.
- Stir in the cereal and peanuts until fully coated.
- Drop heaped teaspoons of the mixture onto the baking trays then place in the refrigerator to set.