Who doesn't love a warming hot chocolate especially when it is cold outside. These stirrers will make that drink extra special.
- 200 gr Milk chocolate
- 200 gr white chocolate
- mini marshmallows
- mini chocolate buttons
- mini fudge pieces
- sunflower oil or any flavourless oil for greasing
- Grease 6-8 mini panna cotta moulds or empty yoghurt pots. Make slits the size of the lolly sticks in the centre of each cupcake case.
- Melt the chocolate then pour into the moulds. Pour one type into each, if mixing the colours, allow one to set before pouring a different colour on top.
- Sprinkle your topping of choice on top then place a wooden ice lolly stick in the centre of each.
- Slide a cupcake case over the lolly stick and push down until it sits on top of the toppings.
- Place in the fridge to set for several hours or overnight.
- Once set, discard the cupcake cases and remove from the moulds.
- Serve alongside your hot chocolate.