Chicken Caesar Parmesan Baskets
Perfect bite size appetizers that look amazing!
- grated parmesan cheese
- shredded iceberg lettuce
- cooked rotisserie chicken diced
For the dressing:
- 1 tsp anchovy paste
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Heat a wide bottom frying pan and place a couple of tablespoons of grated parmesan into the pan. As soon as it begins to bubble and is golden underneath, remove with a spatula and place over a cupcake tin upside down to form the basket shape and leave to cool.
To make the dressing:
- Place the anchovy paste, lemon juice, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl and mix (add minced garlic if you wish at this stage).
- Add in the mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and mix until combined.This dressing will keep in the fridge for up to one week.
- Toss the iceberg lettuce in the Caesar dressing.Once hardened and cool, place the parmesan nests onto a platter and fill each one with the lettuce. Top with a few pieces of the diced cooked chicken.