These are so simple yet super versatile and a favourite in the Neville house. Also great to serve with canapes and drinks.
- 320 g puff pastry
- 150 g mature cheddar grated
- 75 g grated parmesan cheese
- 50 g melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 220ºc. Unroll the pastry and brush with the melted butter.
- Sprinkle the cheeses across the top then using a rolling pin, roll the cheese into the pastry.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut the pastry into strips.
- Twist each strip then place it onto a lined baking tray. You can use any leftover butter to brush the top of the twists if you wish.
- Place into the oven for 15/20 minutes until golden and the cheese melted.
- Can be served hot or cold.