The addition of the capers in this dish elevate it to a whole new level. Delicious and nutritious yet simple home cooking.
- Mixing Bowl
- 2 large swordfish fillets or four small
- 80 gr rocket
- juice of half a lemon
- 4 tbsp capers drained
- ½ cup olive oil
- Heat a little olive oil in a pan.Season the swordfish with salt and pepper then place into the heated pan.
- In a separate pan, heat a tablespoon olive oil and add in two tablespoons of capers and cook over a medium-high heat until crispy.
- Place the rocket, remaining two tablespoons of capers, lemon juice and olive oil into a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Once the swordfish have cooked for a three to four minutes and are golden on one side, flip them over and cook on the other side.
- To serve, place the swordfish on a plate, drizzle with the rocket and lemon sauce and top with the crispy capers.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @HomeCookingWithJulieNeville on Instagram and hashtag it #CookingLikeJulie.