Grilled Rib Eye with Spicy Tomato Sauce
This Grilled Rib Eye with Spicy Tomato Sauce is tender, juicy, delicious and very flavourful.
- 4 rib eye steaks around 300g each
- olive oil
- 2 shallots minced
- 2 14oz tomatos cans of tinned chopped
- chilli flakes pinch
- 2 tbsp black olive tapenade
- black pepper cracked
- Rub the steaks with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper.
- Place into a hot griddle pan.
- Meanwhile, place the chopped shallots, tinned tomatoes, olive tapenade and chilli flakes into a food processor and blitz until smooth then pour into a pan and cook over a medium heat for around 15 minutes.
- Once the steaks have cooked for around four minutes and are charred on one side flip to cook on the other side.
- Remove from the pan to rest until the sauce is completely cooked through.
- Once rested, slice the steaks, place onto a platter and drizzle the spicy sauce over the top.