Crispy Cod with Cheesy Cauliflower Mash
- Place cauliflower and potatoes into a large pan, cover with water then bring to the boil. Season the water with salt.
- Cook for around 20 minutes until tender.
- Whilst the cauliflower and potatoes are cooking, set up the breading station by lining three bowls in a row.
- Place the flour in the first bowl, the beaten eggs in the middle bowl and the breadcrumbs in the final bowl.Add the dill to the breadcrumbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Add two to three tablespoons of olive oil to a wide bottomed pan and heat over a medium high heat.
- Dip each fish fillet into the flour dusting off any excess, then into the egg and finally coat in the breadcrumbs.
- Place into the hot pan and cook for around 3-4 minutes on each side until golden and crispy and cooked through.
- Drain the cauliflower and potatoes when tender reserving some of the cooking water.
- Mash with a potato masher then stir in the softened cream cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- To plate, spoon a layer of the cauliflower mash onto a plate and top with a cod fillet.
- Garnish with some extra dill and a lemon wedge.