Mini Meatball Skewers
These make perfect finger food snacks or are great in a tomato sauce served with pasta. They can also be frozen before cooking then simply cooked when needed.
- 1 lb ground beef
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well but do not over mix.
- Roll into one inch size balls (you can freeze them at this point if the beef was not already frozen)
- Place the meatballs on a rack over a large baking tray and bake at 200oc for around 10-15 minutes until browned and cooked through.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @HomeCookingWithJulieNeville on Instagram and hashtag it #CookingLikeJulie.