Soy and Ginger Roasted Salmon
This whole salmon side is a WOW dish for sure yet super simple to make. Sweet and Sour, a flavour explosion.
- 1.2 kg boneless salmon
- ¼ cup honey warmed
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 inch piece of ginger grated
- 1 lemongrass stem chopped
- 2 shallots diced finely
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 cup fresh coriander chopped
- Limes for serving
- Place the salmon in a large dish.
- Mix together the warmed honey, soy sauce, shallots, ginger, sweet chilli sauce, coriander and lemongrass and pour over the salmon.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of two hours turning once.
- Preheat the oven to 200oc and line a baking tray with parchment.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade and drain off any excess then place onto the baking tray.
- Brush with a little more warm honey then place in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve on a platter with lime wedges and a scattering of coriander.