Salmon Fish Fingers
This is definitely a favourite with my children (who have to eat quickly before my husband eats them off their plates) a wonderful source of omega 3.
- Heat the oven to 200oc.
- Cut the salmon into roughly ten equal portions.
- Place the flour in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the breadcrumbs and parmesan in a bowl and grate in the zest of one lemon then mix well.
- Place the two eggs in a bowl and mix.
- Start by coating each salmon fillet in the flour shaking off any excess, then dip into the egg mixture and finally coat in the breadcrumbs then place onto a lined baking tray.
- Once all the salmon fillets have been fully coated, place into the oven for around 15 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with homemade chunky chips, pea puree and lemon wedges.