Pea and Asparagus Potato Salmon Salad
I love when I create a one dish dinner that goes in the centre of the table and everyone digs in.
- 1 kg potatoes
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 bunches asparagus chopped
- 1 cup good mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 kg salmon side
- Zest of one lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190. Season the salmon with salt and pepper and place in the pan.
- Place the potatoes into a pan of salted boiling water and cook until tender for around 20 minutes.
- Add the peas and asparagus to the potatoes for the last 3-4 minutes of cooking then drain.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon zest and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Toss the potatoes into the mayonnaise.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and flake on top of the potatoes.
- Serve on a large platter with lemon wedges.