Beverly Hills Lobster Toast
This is my take on a Lobster club sandwich!
- 60 ml vegetable stock
- ½ lemon juiced
- 1 slice cooked bacon finely chopped
- 50 gr butter
- lobster tail cooked
- slices cooked bacon
- rustic loaf sliced thickly
- rocket leaves
- good quality mayonnaise
- lemon zest
- Heat the vegetable stock in a pan then add the chopped bacon. Add in the juice of half a lemon and bring to the boil. Add in the butter and stir.
- Please the diced cooked lobster tail into the pan and heat over a medium heat.
- Mix the mayonnaise with some chopped dill and lemon zest.
- Toast thickly cut slices of rustic bread and spread the mayonnaise on top of each slice. Add some rocket leaves.
- Place two slices of crispy bacon on top of the rocket and finish off with the lobster and a drizzle of the sauce in which it has been heating.