Hot Pizza Dip
- 8 oz room temperature cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ tsp salt
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- 6 oz mozzarella cheese grated
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1¼ cups marinara sauce
- Pepperoni slices
- Baguette slices or garlic knots to serve
- Hit the oven to 400f.
- Place the cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, chilli flakes and half a teaspoon of salt into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Stir in one cup of mozzarella and the parmesan reserving just a couple of tablespoons for topping.
- Pour over the marinara sauce, sprinkle over the remaining mozzarella and parmesan then top with pepperoni slices.
- Bake until the cheese is bubbly around 15 minutes then turn the oven to broil for a couple of minutes (if you do require a darker top)
- Slice the baguette, brush with olive oil and lay onto a baking sheet. Place into the oven for the last 6-8 minutes of baking.
- Arrange the dip in the centre of a platter or board and surround with the baguette slices.