These courgettes are so tasty – usually served as a side dish but I could eat it all to myself on its own. Rich, salty and super yummy.
- 3 large Courgettes sliced
- 400 g Tomatoes chopped
- ¼ cup Black olives sliced in half
- Heaped tbsp Anchovy paste
- 2 Shallots chopped finely
- Parmesan for seasoning
- Olive oil
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan and add in the sliced courgettes.
- Cook until golden on both sides then remove to a serving platter.
- Add the chopped shallots to the same pan adding more olive oil if required then add in the anchovy paste.
- Whilst these are starting to cook down grate parmesan over the courgettes whilst still hot.
- Once the shallots have softened add in the sliced olives before pouring in the tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook until heated through for around five minutes.
- Pour the tomato mixture over the sliced courgettes. Finish with a little more grated parmesan and serve.