Cheesy Bacon Egg Muffins
Cheesy Bacon Egg Muffins are a quick & easy breakfast recipe. This is the ultimate breakfast-to-go.
- 5 large eggs
- 125 gr grated mature cheddar cheese
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- black pepper and salt to season
- Preheat your oven to 200oc and grease a six hole muffin pan with oil.
- Whisk the eggs with some salt and pepper.
- Add in the cooked bacon and the cheddar cheese plus the chilli flakes if using.
- Spoon into the muffin tray filling ¾ of the way up.
- I like to sprinkle with a little more cheese and bacon before popping in the oven to bake for 15 minutes and until set.