Cheesy Bacon Egg Muffins
Cheesy Bacon Egg Muffins are a quick & easy breakfast recipe. This is the ultimate breakfast-to-go.
- 5 large eggs
- 125 gr grated mature cheddar cheese
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- black pepper and salt to season
- Preheat your oven to 200oc and grease a six hole muffin pan with oil.
- Whisk the eggs with some salt and pepper.
- Add in the cooked bacon and the cheddar cheese plus the chilli flakes if using.
- Spoon into the muffin tray filling ¾ of the way up.
- I like to sprinkle with a little more cheese and bacon before popping in the oven to bake for 15 minutes and until set.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @HomeCookingWithJulieNeville on Instagram and hashtag it #CookingLikeJulie.