Roasted Vegetable Pasta Pots
Roasting the vegetables adds a great flavour to this dish then the light lemon and olive oil dressing just brings it all together.
- 400 gr pasta
- 1 courgette
- 1 red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
For the dressing:
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- pine nuts to top
- Preheat the oven to 220oc.Chop the courgette, onion and peppers into similar size pieces then place on a baking tray with the sugar snap peas, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place into the oven for around 30 minutes until tender and slightly charred.
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water according to the packet instructions then drain.
- To make the dressing simply mix the ingredients together and season.
- Once cooked tip the roasted vegetables into the pasta and stir well then pour over the dressing and mix until everything is coated.
- Pour into individual plastic pots then sprinkle with some toasted pine nuts.