Rosemary Lamb Chops Served With Israeli Couscous
Rosemary lamb chops are the perfect quick weeknight supper – you will definitely be licking your fingers after these and wanting more.
- 2 tsp rosemary fresh
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 8 lamb chops on the bone
Israeli Couscous Salad
This Israeli Couscous Salad is both hearty and healthy and bursting with fresh vibrant flavours.
- 2 cups of couscous
- 4 cups of water
- 1 cucumber
- 250 gr cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion diced
- 200 gr feta cheese cubed
- bunch of fresh parsley chopped
- ¼ cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- cracked black pepper
- Place the olive oil in a pan and heat on medium.
- Add in the couscous and toast for around 3-5 minutes.
- Add in the water and simmer for around 10-12 minutes – the liquid should have been absorbed by this time.
- In the meantime, slice the cucumber and cut each slice into halves, half the tomatoes, dice the red onion and chop the parsley.
- Once cooked, tip the couscous into a large bowl, add in the cucumber, tomatoes, onion, feta cheese and parsley.
- Whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over the couscous, toss and serve.