Simple Summer Vegetable Flatbreads
- 4 large naan bread
- 1 large courgette
- 2 handfuls sugar snap peas
- 4 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- 6-8 tbsp grated emmental cheese
- 1 orange pepper sliced thinly
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200ºc.
- Using a potato peeler, peel ribbons of the courgette and set aside.
- Place the naan breads onto a baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Place in the oven for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the grated emmental cheese on each naan. Top with the grated parmesan.
- Lay the courgette ribbons, pepper slices and sugar snap peas on top of the cheese and season with salt and cracked black pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and place back in the oven for a further 5-7 minutes until the cheese has melted and the vegetables charred a little.
- Slice and serve.