Roasted Cauliflower and Broccoli Bake
Serve as a delicious side dish or as a main with some freshly baked bread. Yummy!
- 1 small cauliflower head with the stem and leaves removed
- 1 small broccoli head
- 350 gr mascarpone cheese at room temperature
- 175 gr gruyere cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 50 gr grated parmesan
- 2-3 tbsp breadcrumbs (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200oc.
- Cut the cauliflower and broccoli into florets and place onto a baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper then toss until all coated.
- Place into the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and turn on the grill.
- Mix the mascarpone and gruyere in a bowl with half a teaspoon of black pepper and a teaspoon sea salt.
- Stir the florets into the cheese mixture and pour into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs and parmesan over the top and place under the grill for 3-4 minutes until bubbling and golden.
- Serve with a sprinkling of parsley.