Baked Goats Cheese Bites
And just when you thought goats cheese could not get any better, we cover them in breadcrumbs and bake them until melting and bubbly – divine!
- 225 gr log of goats cheese
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp crushed walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 200oc.
- Combine the crushed walnuts and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- In a separate bold place the egg whites.
- Slice the goats cheese log into even slices (around 10).
- Dip the slices into the egg whites then coat in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place onto a lined baking sheet.
- Spray with a little olive oil then place in the oven to bake for around 8-10 minutes until golden brown and bubbling