Spinach & Cheddar Muffins
I love this spinach and cheddar muffins. Goes really well any time of the day, breakfast, lunch or an afternoon snack.
- 1½ cups plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whole milk
- ½ cup frozen spinach thawed and with the liquid squeezed out
- 1 cup grated mature cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 190ºc.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin case.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl. In a separate bowl mix together the melted butter, egg, milk, spinach and cheese. Slowly stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients to form a batter.
- Spoon around two tablespoons into each muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven for around 30-35 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle.