I love fudge so this gingerbread fudge is the perfect Christmas sweet treat for me – it will be so hard to share it!!
- 350 gr white chocolate
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- Line a baking tin with parchment leaving an overhang for easy removal of the fudge once set.
- Melt the white chocolate then add in the condensed milk and the spices and stir well.
- Place into the lined tin and smooth the top.
- Allow to cool completely and set (you can place it in the fridge).
- Cut into squares then share (if you can).