Frozen Chocolate and Marshmallow and Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Super quick and really simple yet totally delicious and loved by all the family.
- 225 gr digestive biscuits
- 150 gr unsalted butter
- Tub chocolate ice cream
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp marshmallow fluff
- chocolate chips to decorate
- Place the biscuits into a food processor and blitz until they resemble fine bread crumbs.
- Melt the butter and pour into the biscuit mixture and pulse until all the crumbs are wet.
- Like a cupcake tin with paper cases.
- Place a few spoonfuls of the biscuit mixture into each case and press down until compacted.
- Place in the fridge to chill.
- Once set, remove the chocolate ice cream from the freezer and allow to soften then divide into two bowls.
- Add two tablespoons of the peanut butter to one bowl and the marshmallow fluff to the other and mix through.Spoon the ice cream into the cupcake cases and smooth the top.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the ice cream then place in the freezer to set.Remove from the freezer five minutes before serving.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @HomeCookingWithJulieNeville on Instagram and hashtag it #CookingLikeJulie.