No Bake Chocolate Fudge Bars
Three ingredients – it does not get any easier that this!
- Line an 8 inch pan with baking parchment, leaving some hanging over the edges.
- Break the biscuits up in an airtight bag (bash with a rolling pin).
- Melt the chocolate before adding in the condensed milk and stirring well.
- Work quickly at this stage as the mixture will become very thick very quickly.
- Stir in the broken biscuits then pour into the tin and spread evenly.
- Cover and leave to firm up at room temperature for a few hours before slices into squares.