Cherry Pistachio Chocolate Bark
Only five minutes to make and containing three superfoods – being good to yourself does not get any better than this.
- 200 g dark chocolate High quality
- ¾ cup of unsalted and shelled pistachios
- ½ cup of chopped dried cherries
- handful of cherries and pistachios to top
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water. Be sure to not let any water get into the chocolate bowl.
- Add the cherries and pistachios and stir until they are all coated.
- Pour the mixture onto a lined baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle over the extra chopped pistachios and cherries before placing in the freezer for one hour to set.
- Remove from the freezer and break into pieces.
If you want to know more about this superfood, check out my superfood book on page 21.