Chocolate Banana Bites
Chocolate and banana can't go wrong!
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups semi sweet or milk chocolate chips or chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Slice the peeled bananas into one inch thick slices.
- Insert a toothpick into each one then place on the baking sheet.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Add both the chocolate and coconut oil to a bowl and melt.
- Remove the bananas from the freezer and dip each one into the melted chocolate before sitting back onto the tray.
- Leave to set or even pop back in the freezer to firm up.
If you want to know more about this superfood, check out my superfood book on page 21.