Vegan Vanilla Apple Cinnamon Cake
This sweet fruity vanilla cake is the perfect pick me up at any time of the day!
- Preheat the oven to 375f
- Grease and line a 9 inch cake tin.
- Place the sliced apples into a bowl and sprinkle over the cinnamon. Stir to coat all the slices then arrange them in the base of cake tin.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, vanilla extract, soya milk and syrups.
- Sieve the flour into a bowl then slowly add in the wet mixture stirring until just combined.
- Pour the cake batter over the apples then place in the oven to bake for around 40-45 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool in the tin on a wire rack then turn out onto a plate.
- Serve with vegan custard or ice cream.