Crispy Carrot Fries
These literally are the best carrots you will ever taste.
- 1 kg carrots
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 220oc.
- Peel the carrots then cut them into average size fries.
- Place into a bowl then add in the cornflour. Toss to coat all the carrots.
- Add in the onion powder, salt, pepper and thyme and toss again.
- Finally add in the olive oil and toss once more.
- Tip onto two large baking trays lined with parchment then place into the oven.
- Roast for 30/40 minutes turning half way through until crispy and delicious.