recipe from the theme Loved Leftovers
- 1 large tub of natural yoghurt (around 500g)
- 4 tbsp runny honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp Nielsen Massey Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4-5 tsp strawberry jam
- handful sliced strawberries
- handful blueberries
- handful toasted coconut
- Tip the yoghurt into a bowl and add in the honey and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Tip out onto a lined baking tray and spread into a smooth level layer.
- Drop individual teaspoons of strawberry jam on top of the yoghurt then using a wooden skewer, make swirls in the yogurt with the jam.
- Sprinkle over the sliced strawberries and blueberries and finally the toasted coconut.
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of two hours then cut into squares or simply break into shards and store in the freezer.
- The perfect guilt free sweet treat.