The ingredients in this dish are nutritionally sound with the superfood garlic, the heart healthy olive oil and the vitamin, mineral and antioxidant loaded paprika.
- 1 kg potatoes
- olive oil
- garlic (minced) the quantity depends on your personal preference
- Sour cream to serve
- Peel and cut the potatoes into large pieces.
- Add a large amount of oil to a frying pan and add the potatoes when the oil is hot.
- Cook the potatoes without the oil exceeding 110 degrees.
- Once the potatoes are tender, turn up the heat to brown the potatoes and crisp the outside.
- Drain the potatoes.Add the paprika to the olive oil and garlic and mix well and coat all the potatoes.Serve with sour cream.
Patatas Bravas recipe is on page 98 of the book. Copyright 2020 @ Julie Neville, Authentic Spanish Cooking, Pen and Sword White Owl Publisher, All Rights Reserved.