Perfect Butter Popcorn
Homemade butter cinema-style popcorn with all the flavours of ghee butter. The perfect accompaniment to your films at home.
- 3 tbsp Ghee Butter
- ¾ cup popcorn Kernels
- 2-3 extra tbsp of Ghee Butter
- 1 tbsp popcorn salt
- Place three tablespoons of ghee into a large wide bottomed pan over a medium heat.When almost melted drop in the kernels and give a quick shake.
- Pop the lid on and leave for a minute before shaking again.
- Leave until the popping almost stops. Transfer to a bowl.
- Melt the remaining ghee and pour over the popcorn and sprinkle over the salt.
- Toss and serve.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @HomeCookingWithJulieNeville on Instagram and hashtag it #CookingLikeJulie.