All gluten free ingredients, who knew healthy breakfasts could taste this good.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients of flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the wet ingredients of the buttermilk, eggs, vanilla and maple syrup.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth.Gentle stir in the quinoa.
- Heat a wide bottom frying pan or grill pan over a medium heat and grease with butter or oil. Pour ladles of the batter into the pan and cook until the edges are set and bubbles start to form on the top.
- Flip the pancakes and cook for another minute before removing and placing on a warm plate.
- Drizzle over a little extra maple syrup and top with fresh berries.