Chinese Spare Ribs
- 4 lbs pork spare ribs I used saint louis ribs
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 4 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp mirin
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp Chinese five spice powder
- Place the spare ribs into a large baking pan.
- Mix together the ketchup, soy sauce, sesame oil, mirin, honey, five spice and hoisin sauce.
- Pour over the ribs and toss the ribs to ensure all sides are coated.
- Cover and marinate for a minimum of two hours
- Preheat the oven to 375f. Remove the cover from the ribs and place in the oven for 50 minutes to one hour until they are crispy and the meat is tender.
- Serve with some sliced scallions.