Marshmallow Christmas Puddings
These are the cutest Christmas treats that are loved by both children and adults.
- 12 marshmallows
- 300 grams milk chocolate
- 100 grams white chocolate
- Red white and green sugar drops or smarties or m and m sweets
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Insert a plastic stick into each marshmallow
- Melt the milk chocolate in a bowl and dip each marshmallow in to coat. Place on the baking tray to set.
- Once set, melt the white chocolate and pour into a bottle with a pouring tip or into a small piping bag.
- Drizzle the white chocolate over the top of each marshmallow to cover and then allow to drip over the edges.
- Top with some of the sweeties then insert each stick into the polystyrene and leave to set.
- Tie decorative bows around each stick.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @HomeCookingWithJulieNeville on Instagram and hashtag it #CookingLikeJulie.