Fabulous Feta Pasta
- 1 large block of feta cheese
- 2 punnets of cherry tomatoes
- 1 shallot
- Olive oil
- 10/12 oz pasta
- Thyme sprigs
- Preheat the oven to 400f.
- Cut the shallot into quarters and place onto a baking sheet with a rim.
- Wash the tomatoes then tip onto the baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. Place the feta cheese in the centre of the baking sheet.
- Season with salt and cracked black pepper and top with a few springs of fresh thyme.
- Place into the oven for around 40 minutes until the tomatoes are blistered and soft and the feta is golden.
- With 15 minutes of cooking time remaining, bring a large pan of water to the boil and season with salt.
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions, drain reserving some of the cooking water.
- Remove the feta and tomatoes from the oven and discard the thyme sprigs.
- Stir into the drained pasta adding some over the reserved pasta water if required.
- Mix until combined in a rich creamy cheesy sauce.
- Serve with warm freshly baked bread.